Monday, January 09, 2006

Yeng Lo!

What a new start... No bring car means no luck... wakakka... the gold kenari 'wong' me... no bring car = everyday rain, late to class, ponteng class, missed quiz and even missed the MPP camp...wtf! ... Wakakkaka... yeng lo!... anyway... I really anjoy the moment of torture... at least I feel that I'm not such a lazy bug who cant live without the convenience of transports... wakakka... Feel fun to see the bus driver to engage only the first gear all the way round without stepping on the throttle and let the bus to move like TMnut speed ... Manage to get back the exam 'Missed bus' anxiety... wakakaka.. have to scare n rush jz to catch up v the bus routine.. muahhaha... OMG me a bit bian tai liao I think.. wakkakaka!

Calculus full marks ..yeah ..I'm waiting for u... fantasy... tifa.. I'm waiting for u...

Vrahhh... caught a flu now... sorethroat due to intensive super multi heavy duty of sneezing... hurt my pharynx part... again feel syok for the feeling... omg.. bian tai... walallalalala...
And yeah... Tom wasn't angry v me... haha!