Monday, October 24, 2005

Stress moment over!

Holiday...

Yesterday, I was busy packing my things till the whole KENARI was buried with rubbish...

The JAGA wanna check my car when he saw so many things loaded in it... He asked for PC... damn it, jz like I'm desperate enuf to steal their pc.. even there are no pc's in the apartment... aiks... Stupid!

Driving in UNITEN is the most enjoyable moment I have had in the whole semester... so free!... Can go anywhere at anytime I want. Can save time, study till the last 15 minutes then only start my journey to the exam hall!.. haha... if I have to take a bus... mz leave my apartment 45 minutes earlier, then I lost half an hour of final preparation/reinforcement ... shit!... aiks... Besides, it is convenient enough for lunch time n' dinner time also... half an hour can bck after we have eaten instead of an hour. Nice!

Even sometimes can give leng lui a ride if there is a chance... lol.. Jz kidding.. wahhahaha!

Anyway, drive there during the exam week is enough for me.. for the rest, take a bus is enough, else have to be late a bit in class... lol!... Nvm, small matter as I used to be like that in this whole semester... the stupid bus came in about half an hour interval or sometimes they were late for almost an hour ... shit... !