Monday, January 02, 2006

The start of 2006

I was sitting in front of my study desk but my eyes cannot focus on the notes prepared for the quiz tomorrow. I was thinking back what I have done for these past few days and also the past moment of 2005… Nothing special for 2005… jz that I have entered UNITEN and started my uni life… and also thinking back ppl who had pass away during the past years… Staring at the T-junction about 100m outside from my window, it makes my mind peace a little… The lights brighten in green yellow and red orderly… the automobiles travel steadily… what a nice ‘scenery’… No choice, since there is no any breathtaking panorama can be viewed from my window… so the traffic lights can be considered as a nice view for me… =.=

Okay stop the crap… haha… actually I have abandoned my blog for quite a long time already… the blogging mood ignited suddenly for no reason… haha.. mayb due to the boring notes in front of me…

On 31 December 2005, I went countdown for my very first time… Din expect really that ‘sardine’ when I arrived there… Anyway, there were lotsa SYT there wearing sexy clothing… lol! A funny thing is; when I was in the monorail, I saw a 17-18 years old gal who was wearing a thin cloth inside and covered v’ a jacket outside… I think she was jz to drape her chest with her 15cm long cloth… She was yelling at her friend to borrow her one more jacket to cover and I saw that she was very suffering to cover her body as she shrink her body into the jacket… WTF… then y wear so sexy and dun wana let ppl see??? Laugh* wakakakkakkakaka!

Oh ya… 12.am came and the ppl started to put off the fireworks… wtf.. all the ppl were pushing each other hardly and roughly … I was compressed and suffocated… Then a gal fainted suddenly… wtf… Then I feel like I was so stupid to go for countdown… not that I have a gf to let me protect from being molested by the crowd… lol… Jz go there let ppl molest nia… vrahhhh… sad… !

Along the way bck titiwangsa monorail.. I saw there were still crowded around the KL area… I saw them like idiots … but then I was as stupid as them too… wtf.. haihz. .. nvm.. gained experience… haha…

Met someone accidentally, innocently offended someone.. I think so.. not sure… haiz.. nvm…