Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Crap!

Fatigued! Hard waves splashed over my mind, the door isn't imperturbable! ... I was thinking to get off my bed instantly while bed's power became stronger. Anyway, due to the imperceptible dark magic which usually steals away almost half an hour of my hardwork to pull myself out from its territory.
For the daily routine, dad assigns duty for my little brother to come beside me n' shouts "KOKO... PAPA kiao LU KI LAI LIAO.. LO ke JIA" (hokkien) > Brother! Dad ask you to wake up and come down eat. Which I emphasized is daily! "Erm... yawn...!">which is my daily response meaning that I'm getting up soon...!

Dunno y there is always an adrenaline surge after that which I can feel a sudden blood rush along the vein from my heart to my brain...! I turned my haziness head hard to the clock... it was already 10.30 am... breakfast huh! Oh ya... brush teeth....! After breakfast, I put my face in front of the laptop lcd and my soul is penetrating to the cybercity while my modem is connecting to the streamyx server! Check mail, surf blogs, check whether there were leng lui's on9... etc n etc... chat a while... fell to bed again...

Meanwhile, I'm listening to Jay's new album...I have been half-fallen to the dreamland again! I heard ppl screaming along the dark alley... know wut? One of the Jay's song influences and it brings me to the creepy alley... lol! Suddenly I can feel a shadow darted to my place and there he left with piles of letters on my desk... stupid things came to my mind again...My HD were spinning fast... I'm suffering... GET UP GET UP!
Another groan from dad which brings another mandate to little bro again!... walked hard to upstairs n call "KOKO KI LAI LIAO! LO KI JIA" again... lol.. pity lil bro... I think he feels like wana get something and knock on my head from his pitch... lol.. If that is me... I will.. wahaha! Anyway, there was letters on my desk... aiks... sleeping also can sense ppl coming in! After the nap... I feel my pimples are vanishing... wei! But I feel my body is damn tired as i jz came bck fr a strenuous exercise!

Arghhh! WTF has happened to me?

Time flee away n I was sitting in front of the lcd again... Feel like blogging for what has happened for the past days but it seems to be drowned by the deep sea water of memory... LUPA! aiks... Jz feel the weather is suit to my mood now and I got the urge to blog... haihz...
Holiday will be coming to end soon... Dun feel like waking up early for the opening sem but here I'm curious for my adventures in nx sem... cz of diff subjects, diff classmates... diff lecturer n a better study timetable... the the most imp is my new hope! Yay... Strive for my life...

"I'm very cold outside, Itz jz like the way I'm feeling inside!" My mood... which the weather seems to notice my mood huh! ...lol