Wednesday, November 16, 2005

18岁!

18 years old edy… new life, new encounter… beer, smoke, love etc??? wahaha… Anyway I hate beers n’ smoke! 18 years old… means I grow taller, grow more pimples on my face…

Hangout with more friends nowadays, suddenly become close to squall during this past year… met new friends at UNITEN… both boys and gals… nice… went for interviews few times… tml will be sitting for Port Dickson Power final interview… hope I can get the scholarships as my birthday present huh! Lol… anyway… currenlty taking PTPTN also nice… at least no need to get bonded for 5 years for the scholarships… dun say so much… cz I haven got it… see wut happen after tomorrow… haha…!

Tml have to be a bit fake… wear formal… speak in good manners… aiks… lol…

18 years old hoh! Ppl say “ bok bok chui” in Cantonese… wahaha….
some already have a target and everyday keep on mumbling at his/her name… love! wahaha… this is call friends for 18 years old ppl…

18 years old is a stage where ppl starts to emit gravitational force to attract the opposite sex… That is y so many guys&gals are suffering nowadays… hormones prb huh…ppl who say he/she is not immersed in these kinda prb, then he/she is probably bluffing… sometimes we need it to boost out motivation in events that held in our life or even in our studies too(mayb’ lol will it be? Ya! haha)… we are human… a growing human… That is why ppl in 18 years old keep on talking bout love, gf, bf etc… some are brave enuf to reveal… I have friends like that too… wahaha… Anyway, much of them cannot distinguish between like n love… A common prb!…

18 years… feel like I din have any big achievements huh... hmm… from now on have to strive for my future edy… nx sem will be my hope since I don think I do very well in the previous sem, cz of the mid sem… probably not so adapted to the strange environment.

Haih… birthday jz remind me have to strive for future, be more mature, be more hardworking, be more responsible… be more friendly… wahaha

Anyway, found that social is very important… feel nice during the previous sem… socialize v more frenz nowadays make me feel more better than bfore…

Tml will be a new day! Yay… sleep… wish me luck!