Friday, September 09, 2005

Study skills... chapter 11.. presentation skills

ASSF-Study skills ... Chapter 11- Presentation Skills... sleepy bug ...

No feeling while we were asked to prepare our group presentation in front of the stage jz now...That's jz a practice, a provision for final sem presentation project.

Jz feel sleepy... we picked an article about Maschushita invention of gadgets for an ideal house... Well, jz no mood to see... While my mind is elsewhere, one of my groupmates, an Indian, is damn nervous... Wut we have to do is jz simply say something about the short article only but I can see his intense nervous as there is no tomorrow for him... =.=
Anyway, that doesn't affect my mood, the thing is the stench emitted from his Hong-Kong foot(or INdia foot)... and he was shaking his leg while he was nervous... toink.... Initially, I saw there were several empty seats beside him so I approach to him... Weird smell detected!... I moved away for about 2 metres from him... Shit!... those molecules still diffusing into the air.... arghh!...Now I only realized that y there were empty seats there... lol!

Due to the short of time, our class ended without our group being called out to practise... his effort is wasted... lol

Anyway, quite fun while enjoy laughing at ppl for their styles in presentation...!
Wahaha... some were shy... till their face was avoiding from us... some were shy but still pretending ... this made their words unnatural...lol! Some is weird with their stage posture... They stand like a singer, a superstar... He haven't got his chance to utter a word... the ambience has turned to laughters in the whole theatre...lol! Lecturer's comment "Erm!! that guy... u have to work more on ur posture!" lol...

Guilty... wahhhaa... I'm willing to let ppl laughing at me... wahahhah.... cz fr' this chapter we learnt that one of the purposes for presentation is to entertain ur' audience... and that is the toughest task to be done... lol...