Sunday, October 09, 2005

Semester end!

The semester is going to end soon and here comes the scary final exams. For the past few months stepping into the different path, I experienced many things. I discovered there are many types of people with distinguished styles.

Something small is always emphasized by people ceaselessly whereas the big one is not even mentioned and is treated as negligible. Got mixed feelings now, aiks...

Still fun to stay with that puki squall although sometimes he is a bit annoying (Sometimes I also feel like I'm quite an annoying person...lol), haha. I respect and admire much his stress management skills... lol. Relax, can say anything I want as sometimes he is a very true person... lol. No need to worry much as there are some fler in campus which I cant see through them in deep... lol!

I'm very cold outside... like the way I'm feeling inside... Empty...
Hope for the best in my future time, as I'm striving for the best now...