Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thoughts

Mooncake festival tml... Lonely in hostel... where are the mooncakes...???

Stress level arising for no reason...

Feel like buying a mp3 player... so that I can carry it here n' there listening to songs... music can calm me down ... it decreases my anger while the bus is not coming... Summore, it helps as lullabies… Nowadays, I always listen to music every night… using an earphone connected to my laptop… later got side-effect on my brain… lol
But that is not necessary as well…

I had read back the previous posts that I blogged it out before… The feeling is nice… can recall the previous scene… fun… its worth… that is the advantage to blog… haha… Anyway, feel like the previous posts is more interesting than things that happening now… arghhh!!!

Saw a sporting gal offering an isolated guy jz beside my table at the food court to join them eating… Too bad that guy was so shy… till he refused twice tho’ the gal is trying hard to persuade… Mission failed for that gal. Walau!… Why on earth got a guy like that!
Anyway, it made me laugh like an idiot while I was thinking bck that gal is just similar to WQ (of squall) from her physical appearance n’ characteristic as well… lol! Nowonder… Mayb’ that guy wasn’t shy… He is jz’ trying to avoid… wahahahahaha!