Saturday, September 17, 2005

No comment

Did a stupid mistake for my physics quiz which I should not let it happen in my life... grrr!
I'm so happy that I knew how to solve that stupid Q till I realize that I did it wrongly while I'm walking bck to hostel after my dinner... toink... suddenly the msg pop up "ERROR... "
The correct solution flowed out from my mind... wtf.. too late... late for 10 hours++ already... shit!

While I'm bathing... think of my sillyness to be so happy for the day ... I'm happy for the f***ing wrong solution... that stupid triangle... ahhh....!

While it started to generate stress n' drop my passion to do works considerably... I go on9 n' squall tickle me in a word... oh ya.. quiz... jz a lost of 1 or 2 marks only out of 100 marks in GPA or mayb I lose nothyn as there are still a quiz remaining ... wth...!

Worry for nothyn'... shit...
Anyway... still happy that at least I've learnt new things from silly mistake...
That is a stress which I ever encontered b4 since after my SPM... wtf... Calmed down.. feeling=nice.... yay!