Sunday, August 21, 2005

Nice hostel... got LAN..can on9 liao

Now...I can on9 at hostel already...seems to b' a heaven for me... but anyhow my house is still the most comfortable place to stay at... hmm...
Now... if I wanna concentrate on studies... prefer to sit in front of desk v' the lid LCD opened... then I can press here n' click there when I found bored... but then it's hard cz ppl came in n got lots of stuffz to surf through... many jokes n' interesting stuffz in the low yatt forum tho... distracted...wahahhaha!!! Now only I get to know that y' the Low yatt forum is so popular for teenagers... nice creative... wondering how they can create such fantastic jokes... anyhow... not that interested tho...

Squall... lol... that theorem works... congratz first...

Played badminton v' xl n fellow frens...
SYOK?!?!

Tired the whole day... wanna sleep but think of there are still piles over piled of rubbish lab report have to be done... shit...everyweek... sienz...!