Sunday, August 28, 2005

Meaning??

When I was young... it is enjoyable to lead an empty life...the best is no need to do anything, no need to think...jz sleep...
As I grown older... I feel that is sort of emptiness... lotsa things to think... but dunno y I jz felt empty...as life is meaningless... started to find the meaning of life...

For student in our age... Is it our life sd’ only be confined to studies? If so then ur life is jz black n' white...
Thinking ways to adorn my lifestyle v' some colours... how??? Shit...
Now, I feel like I'm a robot without feelings...
Interview no interview feelings, it sd be nervous a bit but I didn't; exam no exam feelings, it sd be tension a bit... but I didn't, after exam no after exam feelings, it sd be relaxed a bit but I didn't; holiday no holiday feelings...
Now I feel like my life is jz black in colour...