Sunday, August 14, 2005

Rain

Finally, it's raining...
Staring on the tiny magnificient rain-drops while listening to Meteor,by F4 *Old songs though*...
Dreaming torrents of beautiful scenes...

Haze gone... no more extended holidays...
Calculus... wth... make me mc2 liao....
The chapter of "limits" brings me to my limit... shit...engine blown...
Anyway... gone through it for the second time... ei!...not that tough ma...ahahahahha... but still tough!

After today, I'll stay there for two weeks... due to the class replacement... haze fault!
Bck to hostel...what should I do??? Sleep? Study? Play?
IF can, I hope I can do both...

Duno why I got a habit, I used to shut my door once I entered my room. Then do my own things. Probably sleep, study, listen to songs etc!...Feel relax to close the door n' stay alone...

Bck to UNITEN... c' Squall again... ev'day nahil again... sighhhh...duno whether pity him or pity me...!

Finally saw some leng lui's at UNITEN... lol
Thought there isn't a place for leng lui's lol...

Hmmm
Seems weird...I began to luv' listening to songs... Eventually it has b'came a habit...
This isn't the one I used to do in my previous time...
Even it keeps me in sedentary mode while doing homeworks...

Time flee away like a firebird...
So fast it's already mid-sem... but if u think ur foundation year is js' only a sem then it's really fast...
But, try to think back!... Still got 2 sems to go... n' u'll feel it's slow...

Duno whether cycling is really that tiring or something has had happened to me... I'm so lethargic ... makes me sleepy all the time ...even my muscle cramp when I back home... feel hard to concentrate in class after cycling...
Imagine u jz woke up n' haven't get ur' body warmed up n' have to boost ur muscles up to optimal level... eventually sat down to attend lectures... can concentrate??? ur blood circulation n' anythyn of ur body haven't been stabilized yet...

Who ask UNITEN so big... it's not jz simply cycling ....it's a long distance of cycling...summore got slope surfaces along the way to classes... everyday through n' fro for several times... me die...
Don't feel like cycling anymore...although I bought a "superbike" to reduce the exhausting effect...lol

Lack of motivation... study sleep defecate n on9...
Busy like hell... wanna go out to find some inspiration oso can't ... lab report... physics test , calculus test...

Bah.....bye!!!

Anyway, this mid sem holiday is 27 August... I'll sure go out n' play...