Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back to school... Happy to c familiar face(s)!

Back to school last Friday… Probably not for the purpose to go n’ c Squall’s nahil la…lol . To get my certz certified only…
First, I entered the library room… Shocked when I saw a lot of fellow frens sitting together doing homeworks…Hardworking huh…
Many say “hihi” “hihi” “hihi” “hihi”… can’t see yy say “hi” to me... then later she came to me n’ say me ‘chuan’’’ #_#!
I heard many whispering ‘pimples’! I’ know my face got lot of pimples liao la…aih! N’ ‘Taller’… Jz 3 weeks din c’ me oni nia… me grown taller liao(like a plant meh?) ...lol Dunno whether itz true or their psycho lol… HAhahaha... happy to meet them back… Dunno y… Actually I also lazy to go d’… but now duno y!…Just feel so happy after I saw them ….mayb’ will go back every week like squall…Ahahhahaha…! Diff purpose Diff purpose!!! Lol…

Walked to Pn Soong… asked for signatures… she din respond me cz’ I’m interrupting her conversation v’ a teacher… aih ..me no manners!… Then squall who stood b’side me… “PPl oso Dun like U la… Y keep on pursuing ppl…## Ren Jia Dou Bu Cai Ni ##” lol…He is desperate enough at this moment… He is probably talking to himself…lol..Nahil’s fault…lol!

Then the bai bye part!
Feel so happy tht’ every gal wana say 88 to me…ahahahha! Thx Thx Thx… 88 88 88! Lol!
Guilty for not knowing Siew Wei(Got spell wrongly o not? LOL!)…lol! She works as a waiter at DONG JING Restaurant…saw her plenty of times there already…jz’ not sure whether I have been seen her b4 or not!… Till that day…she say me din ‘cai’ her when I saw her… aaaa! Who say… I looked at her many times… she jz din ‘reply’!!! lol…

Jer asked me to join them eat ‘tong sui’ at dunno apa restaurant…
I said ok! But then he disappeard … we have done a ‘carpet-serching’ for him n’ gangs around DESA there… but failed…till squall missed our car n’ gone to no where…lol! He drive to0 slow or me too fast…?

Bck home v’ rage… nola… me so tame mana ada rage*…lol…
Asked Jer via sms… replied “Ha ..I tot u all dun wanna go liao cz’ wh say 88 to us…”
Realized that silly WH is swaying a fake 88 to them at that moment… kill him””” ~!~