Saturday, July 30, 2005

Mind conflict...

Mind conflicts... whether wanna go or don't want?

Squall... Gola Gola Gola
BUG's mind... Aih...Go for what... Lazy la...Waste time...

Squall... Study also mz' have some entertainment to balance. Go do things that make u feel more happy.
Bug's mind... Slepping is much more happier anyway!

Squall... Aih! U r d' person who made me feel like going to skate for this weekend...now aeroplane!
Bug's mind... Hmmm! Aih... Aiyaya! Jz go la! Few hours only la, don't want to b' a 'pilot' who used to put aeroplanes. Later spoil my image!

Squall's mind... Study so much oso no use la! Go out n' get knocked by a car then sayang. So, if dun study so much die liao oso not a big deal!
Bug's mind... *_*!

At last... I drove my car out...
Sunway piramid...
Asked Lt n' Christine to join... failed... lol
Due to tuitions, busy, exam...lol
Asked Jian Zhi too... say busy... y?

I have jz eaten a 1.5 bux Nasi Lemak... stands for almost 5 hours v' strenuous exercises

(skating)...

In the middle of ice rink... I heard something from Squall... "Aih...I come here dunno for wut... wuliao! I wanna sleep..." Then I slapped him... lol... slap him in my mind... lol

Due to the 'wuliao'ness, BUG n' SQUALL play pushing game... we keep pushing each other jz' for the purpose to make either one of us to fall down n' get hurt... Any idea?

Finally, I headed towards Squall v' high speed... both fell down. I hurt my backbones... I wet my shirt n' long-pant... syok?!?!

Squall... Nahil made him to mad again... jz' a few metres of car ride n' he felt so happy...

Think of he is going to collect the ester left by Nahil when she was in his car at that moment... using cellophane tape etc..then go proceed a DNA testing experiment. lol!