Thursday, July 28, 2005

EMPTY

Empty...lonely... Quizzes all the time...life is about to study, sleep, defecate... Dying soon... although I got plenty of things to do...but dunno y I jz feel empty... got d' urge to find someone to talk to... but seems meaningless... puki...

Bought a brand new mountain bike... full suspension bike v' Shimano Gear equipped... feel so free n' happy when I am riding on it... less tiring n' more speedful than the old one... speed ratio=1/10 hahahhaa! Now, I will not left behind others for distance away like the previous time!

Lecturers used to give tasks that need to contribute opinions... feel there is always a torrent flows out from my mind automatically... mayb' tht's d' advantage of blogging...lol

Saturday planning go skate... anyway...ppl always busy v' tuition etc...everytime only 3 ekor ppl going...that is TTP BUG n' SQUALL...!!!

Saw my photos from 2001 to 2004 on squall's laptop... feel that I'm a plant ~!~...Till ZH thought is my brother... aih!!! no wonder ** **... I say it is my SON...ahahha!

Daily routine here is quite rushing... Everyday, once I get up from bed I have to race my bike for kms distance to lecture class... Mayb' years later u can c my muscle on my thigh n' hips become like d' Ninja Turtle's one or a frog leg...

Watched initial-D during these recent nights... thx squall who've made me less boring... anyway... His Antibody has been defeated by Nahil-virus...
Insane but didn't feel that he is wrong...jz... duno... Mayb' I'll be like that also day after soon in future...lol! Who knows...lol

Will sit for a quiz later...still blogging... well prepared? duno...
Anyway... I miss my frens in CH...ahahahha