Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yesterday n TODAY...fr' dark to bright...

Since yesterday....

1... forgotten to bring along my lab-coat. Rushed bck like a saw high jz to get d' silly thing

2... lock my keys in my room

3... get d' wrong ID card fr that silly librarian...

4... forgotten to bring my wallet to d' food-court
borrowed $$ fr' squall.

TODAY

1... Bike tyre flat....puki!!!
2... Have to walk...to carry a 'machine' bck v' kilometres of distance... SAW HIGH again...
3... Night... met a kind person fr' buddhist associasion... offering a car ride to COIT building while I'm walking like hell...Hmm... a foundation gal was inside... talked a while...she met the kind person in buddhist association too...lol! Began to wonder... whether he is offering car ride for the whole campus students??? (cz he drove fr gals apartment to boyz(quite some distance) ...erm...duno...no idea) C' u tomolo leng cai!!!(fetch me gain)* lol!!!

Yay!!! Buddhist Association... U r the one who can help me... AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa