Tuesday, June 13, 2006

1 Day Trip de Genting...

Woke up at 10am "early in the morning... 10 mins for my X'press bath... Dad shouted at me.. Ooi .. faster faster... If not 30 mins la.. wakakakaka...







Testing 123... haha...
















Lenglui Behind...













Lets start the journey... Yay!






Sis on spaceshot n' crockscrew...


















Pretending calm HUH!
















Laugh what la...












Sis became so excited when we saw a group of GAYS!!!

Here come THE GAYS...^Singlet n' the pair behind... intimate caress... quite blur due to another gay object was staring at me n' so my arms were moving fast... lol

Gay?!?! Toink...



Goyn' bck home...











SEE... How nice it is... There are always hopes in ur' life...


















Saw Chui Ling the popular host, while I was loitering around Highland Hotel... She walked so fast down to the escalator... I jz stared at her at that moment since there was only a leng lui that caught my attention ... then after few seconds only I realized that she was CHUI LING... Aiks... If not I'll go take photo v' her... too bad... I'm a bit retarded la... so slow... hmmm... BTW, the real 'she' is indeed prettier than the 'she' on TV show...


Bck Home... tired!