Monday, January 01, 2007

Year end note... a warm welcome to year-07'

It seems so fast coming to the end of the year 2006. Hmm… I’ve been through the good and bad one… Mood swings drastically despite the law of nature where it explains how I’ve had behaved in this year… till oh god… I asked … what happened myuen??? I jz somehow found myself unpeace… till I met some bunch of ppl which brought me through this unoccasionally… I found bck happiness… yet I felt so sorry to my parents, to make them so worry in my behavior. SORRY!

I realize I’ve been looking at ppl with my own prejudice and narrowed sight… Here then I’ve learnt to open up my mind and find out the hidden beauty in everyone. I know … I think I know what I really want… not to be as childish as before…Hmm, it seems that I have had a lot to think. Tho’ I duno this a gud sign or what… seems that I’ve been growing…

A friend of mine told me “Do things that you feel you won’t regret after doing it and do it if you think it’s your time to do it, although the results may bring you some frustration or somewhat but JUST DO IT… nvr get a REGRET when u look bck… or you are such a timid little clown who is fear to encounter everything in your own life.” As I know regrets always lead to miserable life… so jz make sure you don’t ever regret by starting to do something that you should be doing NOW which I really meant... NOW!

Thx for appreciation from someone, I appreciated it very much ...
Well, I’ve met a group of friendly people in this year 06… haha… so nice to have u all!

10 lil’ small things with infinity wishes of best luck inside, hope it will be your side eternally…
Jz a word to say… I wish to see you smile everyday…

Lastly, I jz wana make a mark for this year… it’s really… oh … duno how to describe…
And yeah the best decision in my life… is to made up my mind to go for the ubf camp… haha… really feel lucky to have the chance to join this camp… which I really met a lot of nice ppl. And got one I cant deny, I respect you very much… I really see a true hearted person … till I feel I myself is lack of everything… so … in the year 2007… let me have myself striving to improvise myself … yeah.. is to mould better personality of mine… Thx for everything…

PEACE everyone… Happy NEW Year… May you all have a joyful year ahead… yay!
WELCOME 2007!